Flamengo membership chief feedback on the curiosity of their midfielder as Bidding struggle between Barcelona and Marseille ensues

0

Flamengos Gerson is starting to spark the interest of clubs in Europe again, with Olympique Marseille being the latest club to make an offer.

Last week, the French club made the 23-year-old midfielder a € 25 million offer via Foot Mercato. Marcos Braz, the head of the Flamengo Club, spoke to the Brazilian football journalist Renan Moura about the rumors.

More stories / Latest news

“Monday or Tuesday maybe, we’ll see to talk. You know what flamengo is; They know that it is difficult to recruit a Flamengo player. Even Gerson was difficult to recruit; it wasn’t easy, definitely not. He went out of his way to get here, his dad helped a lot and he achieved great things here, ”said Braz.

“Only through education, Bruno [Bruno Spindel, executive director of the club] Like me I need to speak to other clubs in Europe or around the world. We listen to everyone. This is the market. It is our duty to talk to people. It’s part of the job. “

Flamengo seems open to conversation, especially when a club meets its price for its players. Marseille aren’t the only club that have reportedly made an offer for the player. The Spanish media program El Chiringuito (via ESPN) said that Flamengos Gerson will move to FC Barcelona.

The report says the La Liga side have offered around € 25m but are apparently in a bidding war with Marseille, which has reportedly provided a similar transfer fee for Gerson.

Flamengo could try to win a few million euros more, but when it comes to a two-horse race, it depends on which offer Gerson prefers.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.